Thursday, February 5, 2009

Long time no see

It has been over a month since I last posted on this blog and so much has happened that has kept me busy.

I opened up a new shop called Baby Baggage and it will be dedicated to baby quilts, diaper bags, toys, baby hats, booties, etc. This ladybug rag quilt is the first item that was added to that shop at babybaggage.etsy.com and so far has had 250 views.


I did sell one item in my new shop and it just happened to be a ladybug receiving blanket that I really loved.




I finally finished two more items that were listed earlier this week.


I have listed a fabric Easter Basket A Monkey Motif Diaper Bag
I am hoping that these item will bring in some buyers to my new shop.
There are so many great shops on etsy and I have done some buying of my own.

I recently purchased a beautiful set of earrings that arrived today, http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=13511668.

I am now waiting on this lovely little pincushion that I fell in love with http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=13611490

No comments: