Saturday, August 30, 2008

Getting Started

Today my efforts to start my own business are under way. I have enjoyed sewing and crafting for as long as I can remember and now I am trying to see if there is room for me on the arts and crafts show circuit.

I started creating some new seasonal items that will be in my inventory for a craft show at the end of September. The first project consists of making a dozen Halloween bags. I hope there are lots of people with young children that want some Halloween bags for their treats. I knew I needed a new twist to my items, so I designed a bag with a witch and one with a jack-o-lantern and so far have had good reviews from family.



Quilts are really my thing, thus the name Quilting Frenzy. I will be adding quilts to my inventory and so far I have created one wall hanging and one lap/crib quilt and I have a few more projects in mind that will be easy and fast to create .
I have 3 weeks to create a complete inventory for this first show, my free time will definitely be limited.

No comments: