Thursday, November 26, 2009

Black Friday through Cyber Monday Sale

Turkey is in the oven, sides are prepped and waiting to be heated or baked, pies are on the breakfast counter tempting everyone that walks past. Early dinner late lunch, that is our plan for the day along with planning our Christmas shopping for the best deals we can find.

I am not one to brave the 3:00 a.m. or all night waiting lines for the best "deals" in town. No, I would rather let my fingers do the walking and shop on-line for those special OOAK (one of a kind) items that will delight family and friends. Come with me on my search through Etsy and see what I have found.

First stop is my own shop http://quiltingfrenzy.etsy.com/ where we will find free shipping, discounted prices and free gifts with purchase on several items.



This OOAK quilt has a very French Country feel in beautiful colors of soft yellow and multiple shades of blue. A quilt suitable for a twin bed or a full size bed that will come to you with free shipping.




This lovely little tote can be used as a purse, a craft tote for your sewing, crochet or knitting projects or as a gift bag filled with your ladies favorite scents or toiletries. If you purchase this little retro print tote I will throw in a matching zippered change purse for free.


These are just a couple of the sale items in my shop, but now it is time to take a break and check on eating some of that turkey and socialize with my guests. Don't worry there are more shops to check out for Black Friday Sales.

I'm back to stop in on a couple of other shops I found today.



How about these Mini EcoNotes, a great little stocking stuffer or use to add a personal note to your gifts. These lovely little note cards and envelops can be found at Nature's Cubbyhole. To find out about their discounted prices drop in to their shop and take a look around.


http://www.etsy.com/shop/NaturesCubbyhole

How about some jewelry?



This beautiful silver necklace is very modern, chic and eco friendly made from re-purposed items. A beautiful gift for someone or for yourself at a very reasonable price. Check out Iraisbloom at

http://www.etsy.com/shop/iraisbloom

Well, I hope you like my selections so far, there is still more to come as I search for the perfect gift, but for tonight I think my overeating coma is about to hit and I see a nap in my very near future.

No comments: