Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WIP - Work In Progress Wednesday

My Wednesday Work In Progress is a new set of placemats using denim jean scraps and a fun bandana print fabric.



This fun set of placemats can be paired with the tablerunner I created yesterday and can be found in my Etsy shop.




I have been creating aprons using recycled denim jeans trimmed with a variety of cotton prints for a couple of years now.  The aprons are a great seller at a local Farmer's Market and local holiday holiday craft shows but the down side is that I have been left with a growing amount of denim scraps that have started to overflow my jean bin.  Creating this new table linen set has inspired me to continue to find a new use for all the scraps I have accumulated.



If you stop in please leave a comment and share ideas about how you use up scraps.  I love to hear what anyone may have to share.

 

No comments: