Wednesday, February 26, 2014

WIP Wednesday

After being gone for almost a year due to health reasons I am back and praying that I stay healthy this year and I will not have any more interruptions in my creative journey.

With dreams of warmer Spring days I am working with pastels which is not my usual selection of colors as I usually lean toward warm fall earth tones.  I am just so anxious for Winter to come to an end that this was a change of pace for me.

My inspiration for this new project came when someone added a quilt that I sold on Etsy to their favorites list and remembering how much fun it was to make I was inspired to make another.  This particular quilt sold on Etsy almost 5 years ago so it is definitely time to make another and so far I have 4 sections finished and ready to start on number 5.  When each section has it's corner sections added the blocks will measure 16 1/2 inches.
                               
         
 


It may take me longer than what I would like but this quilt will get done.

5 comments:

thebutterflyquilter said...

This is going to be beautiful when done! Love it already!

teachpany said...

So fun! Glad you're back to sewing, and doing something in unusual colors for you. Great blocks!

Astrid said...

Love those blocks. Very beautiful.

Char said...

Beautiful color choices!

Unknown said...

If you're attempting to lose kilograms then you certainly need to start following this brand new tailor-made keto plan.

To create this keto diet, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and professional chefs united to develop keto meal plans that are productive, suitable, price-efficient, and satisfying.

Since their launch in 2019, hundreds of people have already completely transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a great keto plan can provide.

Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-certified ones provided by the keto plan.