Saturday, October 20, 2012

Party of Four

After a long time in the works I am happy to announce that my quilt pattern, "Party of Four",will be published in McCalls Quick Quilts December/January 2013 issue.



"The fun block setting in this Party of Four lap quilt pattern lends itself well 
to many different fabrications.  
Choose 4 favorite fabrics with good contrast, and make your own version!

To see more quilts and other projects by Aurora Ann Woods, 
visit her website, quiltingfrenzy.com."

This lap quilt is a fast and easy project and can be made from fabrics you may already have in your stash.  It also lends itself well to a scrap quilt look.  This is my version of a scrap quilt design of my pattern.


I hope that others enjoy putting this design together as much as I did.



No comments: