Sunday, February 10, 2013

Quilting Gallery Contest Entry

After a few months of dealing with family illness I am back and have submitted an entry in next week's contest on the Quilting Gallery website.  Their contest theme is "Fluttering Hearts" and my latest Etsy shop listing is called "Baby's First Valentine" made in a rag quilt design that I think is perfect for this theme.



Over the next few weeks I will be working on creating a twin size version of my recently published quilt pattern "Party of Four" as I have had some interest in working out the details for a larger than lap size version.

Before family and life interrupted me I was working on finding 100 different pincushion and needlebook designs so tomorrow I will continue with my quest and I hope that you will join me once more.

No comments: