Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Welcome to My Wednesday - "Quilting in PJ's"

I have decided that a daily post is more in order, especially since I am "Quilting in PJ's" everyday and not just on Wednesdays. I hope to make my weekly post more detailed and include a tutorial or ideas for any readers to comment on and shine the light on other etsy shops and their owners.

Welcome to My Wednesday - Feb. 18, 2009

THE PROJECT OF THE WEEK:

This week I am working on re-purposing an old pair of men's courdory slacks into a tote bag. I am not the best at sketching designs but I know what I want and have a vague idea on how to achieve it. I love designing as I work and tweeking here and there as I have to, so that it all works out in the end. It should be ready to list by the end of the week.

Check out my progress and let me know what you think by adding a comment to my blog.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltingfrenzy/sets/72157614005975571/detail/




I did finish another baby rag quilt yesterday
and it is ready for listing today. A beautiful pink and blue floral print alternated with a pink and white stripe pattern. A great quilt for a baby girl!

Its back to work on that tote bag to get it finished in time to list by this weekend. I have a half dozen pairs of slacks and jeans to work on and get ready for the local craft fair circuit that starts up in a couple of months.
Feel free to leave a comment any time and I will be back tomorrow, "Quilting in PJ's"

No comments: