Saturday, March 28, 2009

How Time Flies

It has been almost 2 weeks since my last post and so much has been happening in my life. As always family comes first and they have certainly been keeping me busy running around lately. I sometimes don't know where I am going to find the time to finish my projects, but, I am happy to announce the completion of my "New Visions" project.
At first the title just didn't feel right, but after some thought the title of "Black and White Visions" came to mind. Yet, things can sometimes be decieving and all things are not always black and white so I had to add a splash of color to my vision.
Here is the finished "Black and White Visions" wall hanging
.

I already have new ideas to create a series of wall hangings that will be far more contemporary than what I am used to doing. I think that every once in a while we have to take new directions so that we can expand our experiences and discover new things about ourselves.

Design does not always have to be about what makes us comfortable but design has to be about what keeps us creative.

I hope everyone has a "creative" weekend.

No comments: