Monday, October 20, 2008

Work, Work, Work.

I have been busy working on items for my upcoming craft fair and I love the new items and will be listing them in my etsy shop as soon as I am done with this show. I have been working hard on the new babydoll pillows and matching quilts and it has been so much fun putting them together. This is a great way to use up my noodles from swaps that I have been part of. I have so many it is hard to decide which ones to use first.


Coming Soon to quiltingfrenzy.etsy.com

.



I love this new babydoll pillow I made for my craft sale. She makes a great gift for any little one and a wonderful bedtime buddy ready to have some sweet dreams.

I will be at the Live Oak Civic Center in Live Oak, TX on October 25, 2008 at the Randolph Air Force Base Officers Spouse's Club, "Deep In the Arts of Texas" Arts and Crafts Sale.





No comments: