Tuesday, October 7, 2008

SALE!!!!

I had my first esty.com sale this last weekend. I logged on to my etsy shop, quiltingfrenzy.etsy.com and was surprised to see a convo (message) from someone waiting for me. A customer wanted to know if I had other designs of the Halloween candy bags that I have listed, she wanted "non-scary" ones.

She purchased 5 bags, which really made my day. I have had my shop on etsy for about a month and a half and with no sales, I was beginning to think that it had been a big mistake. She even asked if I was doing some for Christmas, because she is interested in buying some then also.

I finished up the Christmas stockings last week so now I am concentrating on doing some of these Christmas gift bags and some Christmas gift totes. They make great eco friendly, reusable gift wrapping and, if I do say so myself, they are also very cute.

This bag is quilted in 100% cotton fabric and 100% cotton batting, measures 9 X 9 X 3 without the handles and will also be available as a custom item.

No comments: