Sunday, September 27, 2009

Seasonal Sunday

I have recently been working on adding new items to my Etsy store and to my Craft Show inventory so today I am showing off some of my own work.

Fall is in the air and it is time to take out the Autumn decor for your home. I love changing my table decor with the seasons and up until lately have been using some really yucky plastic placemats. I wondered how many out there are doing the same thing, so I decided to work on some seasonal placemats to welcome in the cooler weather.


My favorite so far is this dark green set that features the falling leaves of autumn in a nine patch design. They are made of cotton fabric and quilted in a cross hatch design using cotton batting.

Another item I listed today is a cute set of Scarecrow Potholders that are large enough to use as hot pads or trivets to protect your table or countertops. They are made using cotton fabrics and have a layer of insul-brite and cotton batting to keep you hands protected from hot pots and pans.


Last but certainly not least is a second set of Fall Placemats that are reversible, giving you added wear.
They are made using cotton fabrics and are quilted in an all over meandering design using polyester batting.

With Autumn arriving I think I will be doing some more seasonal items along with my usual quilting. Tomorrow is another day and I will let you all know how things turn out in Monday's Mayhem.

No comments: