Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Creativity Day 10 - Holiday Greetings

In keeping with the holiday spirit I spent today creating another postcard.  This one would be great to send to family, friends or anyone that you think is special.


The holiday season will be here before we know it so it is best to start planning now how we want to share with family and friends.  This item would also make a great hostess gift if you are planning to visit someone for Thanksgiving dinner.  Just write you thank you message on the back and it will be a special gift for your host to remember you by.  We usually have family at our home for dinner and I think I would love it if someone thought enough of me to bring me a special gift such as this.  

What do you do for the holidays?  Share your thoughts and comments.

1 comment:

Paula said...

I love fabric post cards. This one looks great. Wondering if they are going to be the new craze, like mug rugs have been. I haven't tried making any just yet though.

Would you like to join me in a Christmas fabric Swap, you can read about it here, Paula's Crafty Boutique.

Happy quilting