Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Showcase


"I never did a day's work in my life.  It was all fun."
Thomas Edison

Having your own business and working for yourself can be so much fun if you truly enjoy what you do.  This week I listed some new table runners and I am happy to say that one sold very quickly.


The first one I call Chickens Galore because of the focus fabric I used.  It has a very country look that is enhanced by the checkered binding.


The next one is done in the same french braid design using a floral focus fabric and coordinating fabics. 



  
The last one, also in a french braid design, is done in a coffee themed focus fabric also with coordinating fabrics.  All three of these table runners are perfect for dressing up your kitchen table or your breakfast bar.


No comments: